VPS4Hour is a unique service hosted by Stelmaszyk.dev
THIS SERVICE IS FREE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY PROJECT, PLEASE SUPPORT IT BY PAYPAL LINK AVAIlABLE BELOW
This service is to provide a memory / storage for a short period of time, for example for migration or fast backup/restore purposes.
Also, I can provide computing power for advanced computing.
As whole project is a hobby project, I cannot provide 99% SLA, but I am trying my best to provide the best SLA. For the moment of writing, SLA is 99.7%, I am doing my best to provide 90%+ SLA , but it’s only a estimated value. Because there is no professional infrastructure, I am not responsible for outages because of:
1. Only one power supply
2. One network
3. One Internet Access with backup network
What can I get with VPS4Hour?
You can choose between several Linux Distributions:
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Ubuntu 20.04
- CentOS 8
- Fedora 32
- Debian 10
- Arch Linux
- Alpine 3.12
LXC Container allows to decrease memory and disk usage to minimum, it’s only 2% slower than KVM Virtual Machine!
1 Virtual Intel Xeon E5 or AMD Ryzen 7 Core
By default: 128MB DDR3 Memory.
May be upgraded up to 32GB
Operating system will be installed on SSD RAID1 Disk with 8GB Storage.
If you need more storage, I can provide up to 100GB HDD Storage on WD Blue 2.5″ 5400rpm Disk
You will be able to connect via SSH (Secure Shell) to your VPS.
Please note, that port number will be different as IP Address will be shared.
With VPS you get 1Gbit/s symmetric Internet Access, unlimited traffic.
- VPS4Hours is a free Project that aims to provide free Service that may be supported by PayPal Donation
- VPS is being created for 72 hours, to extend your VPS, please contact by e-mail
- Maximum VPS life time is 7 days (168 hours)
- Administrator does not have access to VPS
- VPS Owner is responsible for all the things that are being done on the VPS.
- It is strictly forbidden to use VPS for Torrenting and other illegal stuff.
- There is no possibility to use VPS as VPN Server, Minecraft Server, Voice Server etc.
- There is no option to add additional IP Address.
- User is connecting to server using dedicated ports
- You cannot use VPS as a permanent solution as after up to 7 days your VPS will be deleted and all data will be removed and purged
- CPU Assignment (Xeon / Ryzen) is being done randomly
- Default VPS Settings are: 1vCore, 128GB RAM, 8GB SSD Storage
- To add CPUs, RAM, HDD Storage, please contact Administrator.
- Servers are located in Poland, but IP is German.